No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

♥The best of love is happiness.



♥ Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HIHI....
I am here again...
Today very early came to post ahhahaha...

Let me talk about this morning ba.
I woke up at 7.15am..
So tired...
Go play badminton with my mum,
tired~game last for an hour.
Then go neighbour house look at babies..
WAH so cute..
Cutie cutie~hahaha
Then go home mum say climb stairs.
1st floor to 11th floor OMG!!
But i still managed to clear~ahahaha

I have to say goodbye now hehe..
Nothing to say liaow(:

Blogged @ 7:09 PM




Me,Myself&I
♥Kityee

You are at my-sceammes now.. If you want to come and take a look, be prepared to listen to my screammes... This is me,myself and I. Like it or not, it's just me. insulting me, will just means that you are insulting yourself. love me, I wil love you back. Hate me, well,who cares? My birthday song play on 22October. A famiy in woodlands.Do not expect much from me As i am just a 13yearsold girl. A new settler at Woodlands ring secondary.

Tagboard
Repeat the words,Slow and Steady.


Music
Plug in your EarWax.

Only Love - Trademark

Endless Connection
Leaving so soon?

LOHKEQI
BEECHAN
RASYIDAH
MARIA
DESTINYEVA
Esther
SINYING

History
Rewind back to the past

July 2008
September 2008
October 2008

Credits

Round of applause ;]

Designer :%BLUE.pink-
Basecodes :lovelies-
Inspirations :!dl♥ [2] The dandelion's promise
Scrolling Code: %PURPUR.black-
Images :Cyworld
Others : xoxo

L
O
V
E