No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

♥The best of love is happiness.



♥ Thursday, October 9, 2008

OMG...
Its been 13 days after my last blog...
Busy preparing for exam..No time to blog..
Finally i am done with my examination..

Now i need to worry for my results..
But never mind,i knew that i have done my best..
Now can play all day liaow hehe..

Today is may leng's birthday,
Happy Birth day to her...
We went to AMK together..
So fun...
May Leng got her haircut(:
We chatted with the auntie for so long...
And we bought alot of things,
i think it is after exam shopping spree..
HAHA....
After that we also go to CWP,
Met alot of primary schoolmates and schoolmates..

And the good thing is tomorrow no need go school,
I gonna play with En Hui they all the whole day..
Tomorrow seems to be so long away,
dreaded...
I must also remember to borrow hammer from jun kiat..
Looking Forward To Tomorrow..

Blogged @ 1:51 AM




Me,Myself&I
♥Kityee

You are at my-sceammes now.. If you want to come and take a look, be prepared to listen to my screammes... This is me,myself and I. Like it or not, it's just me. insulting me, will just means that you are insulting yourself. love me, I wil love you back. Hate me, well,who cares? My birthday song play on 22October. A famiy in woodlands.Do not expect much from me As i am just a 13yearsold girl. A new settler at Woodlands ring secondary.

Tagboard
Repeat the words,Slow and Steady.


Music
Plug in your EarWax.

Only Love - Trademark

Endless Connection
Leaving so soon?

LOHKEQI
BEECHAN
RASYIDAH
MARIA
DESTINYEVA
Esther
SINYING

History
Rewind back to the past

July 2008
September 2008
October 2008

Credits

Round of applause ;]

Designer :%BLUE.pink-
Basecodes :lovelies-
Inspirations :!dl♥ [2] The dandelion's promise
Scrolling Code: %PURPUR.black-
Images :Cyworld
Others : xoxo

L
O
V
E