No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

♥The best of love is happiness.



♥ Monday, September 22, 2008

OMG!!EOY is approaching in three days!!!
I am not fully prepared yet sia...
English,the hardest subject..Is coming this thursday...
I scared fail...
Cause i am damn weak in my english:(
If i fail,transfer to NA!!!
But ,i make sure that i work hard...:)
Just do my best and do not regret...
As there is nothing to be afraid of,
it is just a matter oof hardwork and revision.
Next time,when we go to work,
it will be more challenging..


This overwhelming examnation is making me to forget him..
I hope so..
I am not afraid of "losing"him..
As the world has more than one "tree" that i can lean on..
There are many more as i grow older..(just make sure that i keep fit:)
Or i can be a strong woman..
Who does not marry..
Maybe i will not be showered with love but i am happy,
I am satisfied..
Keep working on towards my dream..
As a psychologist,the next time.(or Singapore's first woman president:)
Dare to dream,
and work towards it...

Today,all my subject teachers are 'chionging"syllabus..
I almost can't catch up..
Especially mathematics damn boring..
And loads of homeworks and revision...
Can't breathe le..
But i must sacrifice do reach my goal..
So therefore,
PESERVERE...

Blogged @ 12:13 AM




Me,Myself&I
♥Kityee

You are at my-sceammes now.. If you want to come and take a look, be prepared to listen to my screammes... This is me,myself and I. Like it or not, it's just me. insulting me, will just means that you are insulting yourself. love me, I wil love you back. Hate me, well,who cares? My birthday song play on 22October. A famiy in woodlands.Do not expect much from me As i am just a 13yearsold girl. A new settler at Woodlands ring secondary.

Tagboard
Repeat the words,Slow and Steady.


Music
Plug in your EarWax.

Only Love - Trademark

Endless Connection
Leaving so soon?

LOHKEQI
BEECHAN
RASYIDAH
MARIA
DESTINYEVA
Esther
SINYING

History
Rewind back to the past

July 2008
September 2008
October 2008

Credits

Round of applause ;]

Designer :%BLUE.pink-
Basecodes :lovelies-
Inspirations :!dl♥ [2] The dandelion's promise
Scrolling Code: %PURPUR.black-
Images :Cyworld
Others : xoxo

L
O
V
E