No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

♥The best of love is happiness.



♥ Sunday, September 21, 2008

Alamak everytime never do homework and revise..
Eveytime play play play..
Until forget do homework...
I must really work hard so that i can get good grades for EOY..
A reminder for myself not to play..
Cause everytime night then do homework..
Daytime slack,
Then do last minute homework..
I think if he had not intruded me maybe i can do better..
So no matter what now studying is my first priority now...
Must drill myself now..
It's never to late to realize..

I hope i can help myself to get good grades..
Do not let my parents get disappointed...
Tan kit yee...GO GO GO!!!!!
Revise like mad...HAHAs

Yesterday went causeway with may leng had very good timez..
Better to go with her than him..
Everytime have to beg..
Xian lor...
Never mind now cannot go shopping le..
Only one thing in my mind now..
CHIONG for EOY...
Then marking day play like mad!!!!:)

Today really disappointment...
Watch television for the whole afternoon...
Then play...
But then never mind lor...
Just chiong my homework now hahas...
Today bought new shoes,clothes,jacket..:)


I want a new sling bag..:(
I also want a very big bear...
Meow..Dotx..(who buy for me i marry him/her)HAHA...

Don't know whether he still angry with me now ey..
Never call me for quite sometime le..
Now what i can do is just to apologize...:(
Hope that he can forgive me..(HOPE)
SORRY...
Like what i have said it's so hard to love one person...
Going mad...
Help meeeeeeee.............
so vex....with him and EOY
Just hope that everthing is just a dream..
But it's too late...
Only want you to forgive me that's all...



Blogged @ 4:49 AM




Me,Myself&I
♥Kityee

You are at my-sceammes now.. If you want to come and take a look, be prepared to listen to my screammes... This is me,myself and I. Like it or not, it's just me. insulting me, will just means that you are insulting yourself. love me, I wil love you back. Hate me, well,who cares? My birthday song play on 22October. A famiy in woodlands.Do not expect much from me As i am just a 13yearsold girl. A new settler at Woodlands ring secondary.

Tagboard
Repeat the words,Slow and Steady.


Music
Plug in your EarWax.

Only Love - Trademark

Endless Connection
Leaving so soon?

LOHKEQI
BEECHAN
RASYIDAH
MARIA
DESTINYEVA
Esther
SINYING

History
Rewind back to the past

July 2008
September 2008
October 2008

Credits

Round of applause ;]

Designer :%BLUE.pink-
Basecodes :lovelies-
Inspirations :!dl♥ [2] The dandelion's promise
Scrolling Code: %PURPUR.black-
Images :Cyworld
Others : xoxo

L
O
V
E