No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

♥The best of love is happiness.



♥ Saturday, September 13, 2008

Well today i know it is mid autumnfestival....That's why i celebrated it with my first barberque experience!!In the morning i came to AMK i had fun the whole day....I went to the DeYi sec school's band's funfair....It was fun i paid for marshmallow and cookies...Played balloon darting....Actually wanted to go haunted house but only me go in that's why don't want to go in.......Later iplayed the inflatable with my cousin quite childish...But well i don't care.....It's fun....

Later in the nite we have barberque i ate chicken wing,drink some beer,ate satay,hotdogs,prawns.fishes,bee hoon,grilled pork,fishballs,drinkalot of softdrinks(some mixed with beer).........Barberque is fun....I grilled my own food and dance along with the songs......Gossiping with all those aunties.........Chit chatting with friends.......Played basketball......Set up the fire + packing up.......As well as playing with lanterns and candles.....

What a tired day feel like resting all nite dotx..........




Blogged @ 1:36 AM




Me,Myself&I
♥Kityee

You are at my-sceammes now.. If you want to come and take a look, be prepared to listen to my screammes... This is me,myself and I. Like it or not, it's just me. insulting me, will just means that you are insulting yourself. love me, I wil love you back. Hate me, well,who cares? My birthday song play on 22October. A famiy in woodlands.Do not expect much from me As i am just a 13yearsold girl. A new settler at Woodlands ring secondary.

Tagboard
Repeat the words,Slow and Steady.


Music
Plug in your EarWax.

Only Love - Trademark

Endless Connection
Leaving so soon?

LOHKEQI
BEECHAN
RASYIDAH
MARIA
DESTINYEVA
Esther
SINYING

History
Rewind back to the past

July 2008
September 2008
October 2008

Credits

Round of applause ;]

Designer :%BLUE.pink-
Basecodes :lovelies-
Inspirations :!dl♥ [2] The dandelion's promise
Scrolling Code: %PURPUR.black-
Images :Cyworld
Others : xoxo

L
O
V
E