No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.
♥The best of love is happiness.
♥ Thursday, July 3, 2008
Hahaha... Today actually want go out with shi hui and esther one but too sad i nvr go. But we did something today in the classroom which was very fun(cleaning the whiteboard)although it was very tiring,me esther and shi hui were having fun with each other and we all have sense of satisfaction. However my hands and their hands has the smell of flourine. Hahaha i think i will end here today better go and do homework.:)
Blogged @ 2:04 AM
Me,Myself&I
♥Kityee
You are at my-sceammes now..
If you want to come and take a look,
be prepared to listen to my screammes...
This is me,myself and I.
Like it or not, it's just me.
insulting me, will just means that you are insulting yourself.
love me, I wil love you back.
Hate me, well,who cares?
My birthday song play on 22October.
A famiy in woodlands.Do not expect much from me
As i am just a 13yearsold girl.
A new settler at Woodlands ring secondary.